Flat Earth

WindelkronWindelkron Join Date: 2002-04-11 Member: 419Members
<div class="IPBDescription">and Laika the Wonder Dog</div> <a href='http://www.flat-earth.org/' target='_blank'>http://www.flat-earth.org/</a>
<a href='http://www.cca.org/dave/comix/laika/index.html' target='_blank'>http://www.cca.org/dave/comix/laika/index.html</a>
(laika #2 is best)

Comments

• POOP_AkiraPOOP_Akira Join Date: 2003-11-23 Member: 23468Members
  • AllUrHiveRblong2usAllUrHiveRblong2us By Your Powers Combined... Join Date: 2002-12-20 Member: 11244Members
    edited October 2004
    Everyone knows pataphysics went out with Dyscordianism and The Church Of The Sub-Genious. Get with the times man.
  • Cold_NiTeCold_NiTe Join Date: 2003-09-15 Member: 20875Members
    When I clicked those links, I thought I had lost my mind. It was as if someone had slapped me with a giant trout. Suddenly things were going black and I could sense that I was falling. Just as the inevitable thud was about to come, I shook my head and realized that I was asleep.
  • camO_ocamO_o Join Date: 2004-04-19 Member: 28028Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cold-NiTe+Oct 2 2004, 09:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cold-NiTe @ Oct 2 2004, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> When I clicked those links, I thought I had lost my mind. It was as if someone had slapped me with a giant trout. Suddenly things were going black and I could sense that I was falling. Just as the inevitable thud was about to come, I shook my head and realized that I was asleep. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That could very well be your funniest post ever.
  • RatonetwothreetwooneRatonetwothreetwoone Join Date: 2004-03-23 Member: 27504Members
    the earth is obviously round...

they proved it in that dinosaur show that was on a long time ago where the daughter and son dinosaur or something insisted the earth was round and this was a crime or something so they were punished and the punishment was to get pushed off the edge of the earth but after like 3 days of being gone they came back around and ended up in the house they left from

i loved that show....

till a volcano killed em all off
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rat12321+Oct 2 2004, 10:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Rat12321 @ Oct 2 2004, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> the earth is obviously round...

they proved it in that dinosaur show that was on a long time ago where the daughter and son dinosaur or something insisted the earth was round and this was a crime or something so they were punished and the punishment was to get pushed off the edge of the earth but after like 3 days of being gone they came back around and ended up in the house they left from

i loved that show....

till a volcano killed em all off <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    WTH At LEAST put a spoiler warning in there somewhere.
  • SkulkBaitSkulkBait Join Date: 2003-02-11 Member: 13423Members
    man, that first one really made my day. Some higlights from the FAQ:

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
    19. What is the "Springfield Effect"?
        The Springfield Effect is the name given to the phenomenon by which every place named Springfield is hard-linked in hyperspace to every other place of this name. In other words, there is only one place named Springfield, but it is "linked" to various locations in the world.
    20. Does Idaho exist
        No. The existence of Idaho is a lie, fabricated by a conspiracy of cartographers, as is England (see question 10).
    21. What about North Dakota?
        That doesn't exist either.
    22. Any other places which are believed to exist but really don't?
        Yes, Australia. And then there are the cryptogeographica, places such as Kadath, Carcosa, Hobbiton, Narnia, Hy-Brasil, Hell and such whose existence has not been satisfactorily proven.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • CabooseCaboose title = name(self, handle) Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13597Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-camO.o+Oct 2 2004, 08:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (camO.o @ Oct 2 2004, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Cold-NiTe+Oct 2 2004, 09:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cold-NiTe @ Oct 2 2004, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> When I clicked those links, I thought I had lost my mind.  It was as if someone had slapped me with a giant trout.  Suddenly things were going black and I could sense that I was falling.  Just as the inevitable thud was about to come, I shook my head and realized that I was asleep. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That could very well be your funniest post ever. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    And which of the 5 (6?) corners of the earth did you fall from?
    edited October 2004
    <!--QuoteBegin-Caboose+Oct 2 2004, 10:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Caboose @ Oct 2 2004, 10:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-camO.o+Oct 2 2004, 08:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (camO.o @ Oct 2 2004, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Cold-NiTe+Oct 2 2004, 09:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cold-NiTe @ Oct 2 2004, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> When I clicked those links, I thought I had lost my mind.  It was as if someone had slapped me with a giant trout.  Suddenly things were going black and I could sense that I was falling.  Just as the inevitable thud was about to come, I shook my head and realized that I was asleep. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That could very well be your funniest post ever. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    And which of the 5 (6?) corners of the earth did you fall from? <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    You can't fall from the 6th. It is imaginary. Like the equator. Like that giant Pizza that you promised us.