Server Icons

ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
<div class="IPBDescription">wtH??</div> here is my problem. i start my server and every admin has an icon, except one Guy who doesn't like it. Ill make sure every thing is peachy keen and be on my way. ill come back a few hours later and no one has admin icons.

simply resetting the server will restore them.

i am running AMXX 2.0 RC6 with the NS addon. and nothing else. obviously this is a win32 machine. I have to say i have zero idea why this is happening.

any thoughts?

Comments

• JHunzJHunz Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8815Members, Constellation
    it's happening because the icons are broken. You'll need a variation of the ServerOps plugin to fix the problem, so head over to modns.org and pick your flavor
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-confused!+Sep 30 2004, 12:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (confused! @ Sep 30 2004, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->here is my problem. i start my server and every admin has an icon, except one Guy who doesn't like it. Ill make sure every thing is peachy keen and be on my way. ill come back a few hours later and no one has admin icons.

simply resetting the server will restore them.

i am running AMXX 2.0 RC6 with the NS addon. and nothing else.  obviously this is a win32 machine. I have to say i have zero idea why this is happening. 

any thoughts?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I suggest you post this bug (along with any accociated errors) in the Admin Icons topic on the AMX Mod X forums AFTER you read through it first. It is located <a href='http://www.amxmodx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6010' target='_blank'>here</a>.
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    excellent, thanks.