I Ve Got Some Questions

AmbrosekAmbrosek Join Date: 2003-12-06 Member: 24018Members
If your marines dun follow wp and rambo , what can u do?
Drop pg--> they wont build it
Drop med---> they wont take it
foul lang is meaningless

Another interesting question
What can u do if ur marines stay in base and never move their ****?
Recycle? or Foul lang again?
but i found that they are useless and they willl just **** u off,,,

How can u win ?
or
How can u
Not to lose

Comments

• jammnojammno Join Date: 2004-01-31 Member: 25832Members
    Talk to them. Plain and simple.
  • LofungLofung Join Date: 2004-08-21 Member: 30757Members
    ask them to do that do this.
    if it doesnt work, logon to another server or go spectators (for me).
  • crisanocrisano Join Date: 2004-09-01 Member: 31152Members
    Marines that don't listen who really don't know what they are doing is always a problem on public servers. You'd get them on both sides of the team. If the whole team is like that and you tried talking to them and giving repeated waypoints, find a new server or recycle. If they're humping the armory like mindless monkeys, recycle the armory.
  • SkySky Join Date: 2004-04-23 Member: 28131Members
    Yes, recycle the armory, but NEVER recycle an adv. armory.....I joined a game halfway through, and before the end of the game the com had built and recycled 3 advanced armories....such a waste of res. THAT is an example of a com too caught up with yelling and/or punishing his marines to play the game wisely....90 res down the drain, not to mention the 10 minutes of wasted time w/out a proto, HMGs.....

Some people just are new, is all. If you join a server where over half of the players (on both teams) are OBVIOUSLY new, ask everybody to hold an informal traiining session. Help the community out; educate some players.
  • DantemssDantemss Join Date: 2003-12-13 Member: 24305Members
    I would love to build an armory on top of a high ledge the marines can't reach and then upgrade it.
  • SkySky Join Date: 2004-04-23 Member: 28131Members
    marines can't reach = armory not gettin built man
  • NecrosisNecrosis The Loquacious Sage Join Date: 2003-08-03 Member: 18828Members, Constellation
    You can do that on Hera.

Put armoury on top of crane/crate in cargo. Tell JPer to make it. Boosh!

Alternatively place an IP up there, get them to make it since "it'll be very safe" and then just recycle it after they've built the Armory.

Oh, and its very easy for aliens to get to and camp at, so beware.