Including Weapon Items

MrRadicalEdMrRadicalEd Turrent Master Join Date: 2004-08-13 Member: 30601Members
<div class="IPBDescription">How exactly?</div> I thought it would be as easy as using the point based entities included with the FGD, but it's not working. I tried adding in some weapon_ items and they didn't appear in game.

Comments

• AlcapwnAlcapwn &quot;War is the science of destruction&quot; - John Abbot Join Date: 2003-06-21 Member: 17590Members
    dont think that supported at this time....

maybe in the future.
  • MrRadicalEdMrRadicalEd Turrent Master Join Date: 2004-08-13 Member: 30601Members
    Well how about including models in to maps? I don't need the weapons usable
  • DepotDepot The ModFather Join Date: 2002-11-09 Member: 7956Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrRadicalEd+Aug 28 2004, 09:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (MrRadicalEd @ Aug 28 2004, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well how about including models in to maps? I don't need the weapons usable <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Was about to post a topic on this when I read yours.
    I want to know how to add/attach models to various parts of the map e.g. chair1.
  • brute_forcebrute_force Join Date: 2003-10-04 Member: 21433Members, Constellation
    Use a cycler entity. Or, if you'd like, env_sprite with a modified FGD. I'd recommend the cycler myself.