One Quick Question

Mkk_BitestuffMkk_Bitestuff Join Date: 2003-01-17 Member: 12407Members
I know that in previous versions of NS you could have things trigged when someone logged in or out of the cc, but now, when i look @ the entity, i see none of the old fields.
Is there anyway to still accomplish this?

Comments

• Vahn_PaktuVahn_Paktu Join Date: 2002-10-28 Member: 1666Members, Constellation
    edited August 2004
    <!--c1--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>CODE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'><!--ec1-->
    team_command (point entity)
    Purpose: initial location for a marine command chair

Fields: Smart Edit Name Field Name Description
    Command Login 1 commandstationuse1 Target to fire when a member of team one logs into the chair
    Command Login 2 commandstationuse2 Target to fire when a member of team two logs into the chair. Unused until marine vs. marine maps are supported.
    Command Logout 1 commandstationlogout1 Target to fire when a member of team one logs out of the chair
    Command Logout 2 commandstationlogout2 Target to fire when a member of team two logs out of the chair. Unused until marine vs. marine maps are supported.
    Command Destroyed 1 commandstationdestroyed1 Target to fire when this chair is destroyed if it's owned by team one
    Command Destroyed 2 commandstationdestroyed2 Target to fire when this chair is destroyed if it's owned by team two. Unused until marine vs. marine maps are supported.

Flags: Name Flag Value Description
    Start Built 1 This building is active and available for marine use when each round starts.
    <!--c2--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--ec2-->
    I assume it works because I got this from the Mapping guidelines. turn off smart-edit to put it in to test.