[wip] Pistol & Lmg Combo

HellspawnUKHellspawnUK Join Date: 2004-08-07 Member: 30437Members
I've currently got a little project going but i'm not entirely sure if it'll work. I'm making a pistol and lmg out of the same model. The pistol has got a fold down handle at the front and i wondered if it would look really stupid if after using the pistol u switch the the lmg pull down the handle and start pumping out 50 shots rather than 10 from the same gun

Comments

• douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    the idea of multiple weapons in the same model has been discussed before, but for it to work and look really good, it would have to involve just about EVERY weapon. suppose you switch from pistol to lmg, it would look nice just doing whatever to the gun to make it shoot lmg bullets, but suppose switching from knife to lmg, then the gun just appears there and you do the thing again. then when you get a shotgun, you would have the shotgun and the pistol, but the pistol works as the lmg also, but you cant use the lmg.
  • HellspawnUKHellspawnUK Join Date: 2004-08-07 Member: 30437Members
    gonna make it as a seperate instead. I'll either make it an lmg or pistol, more likely a pistol