[sprel] Reduced Alien Hud

2»

Comments

• SariselSarisel .::' ( O ) ';:-. .-.:;' ( O ) '::. Join Date: 2003-07-30 Member: 18557Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-+FrEe^LaNcEr++Aug 23 2004, 01:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (+FrEe^LaNcEr+ @ Aug 23 2004, 01:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Sarisel+Aug 22 2004, 11:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Sarisel @ Aug 22 2004, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Then I'd definitely use it if I were <b>still playing.</b> <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Whats the point, You mentioned that you're not playing anymore, why would he go to the trouble of customising it smaller, if theres no one to use it? And I reckon it looks better larger <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It's an approval of that kind of customization. Any professional player would like to see more of the interactive world around him and less clutter in the HUD - the more you see, the more information you absorb, the better you play.