Problems With milkshapee

SpetsnazSpetsnaz Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24761Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">bah i canny do it captain</div> BAH, this is wrecking my head!

today im current or trying to produce a hack of a player model ( a decent NS Marine model not the deault and hack it with a decent CS 1.6 model, custom btw) I decompile using the Kratistos Model Decompiler in Milkshape 3D 1.6.6a ( you may say I need to upgrade to 1.7.7c NO 1.7.7c IS PANTS, ive tried it so many times, new errors crop up, so theres no way im gunna use that crap) i have DLed the DLLS the milkshape 3d site recomends if you do get crashes etc. Anyway yeah i decompile my model mess around with it make sure everything is assigned correctly and nicely put the corret files into the corret folder blah blah, then this is the crap part, i hit compile using the built in compiler from milkshape and it starts to compile and done BUT then milkshape freezes up i have the little (Not Responding) up on the window and then it closes and i get the error message from windows. Then i try to open my model with HLMV but i get an error saying Error canot open model. and bam my hard work wont work! ive tried GUI StudioMDL to compile my stuff but nah that crashes too!

argh!

Comments