Seriously Can Someone Tell Me How To Bhop As Skulk

2»

Comments

• elchinesetouristelchinesetourist Join Date: 2003-06-29 Member: 17775Members
    <!--QuoteBegin-e.Nadagast+Jun 26 2004, 07:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (e.Nadagast @ Jun 26 2004, 07:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Of course bhop gives you an advantadge, mostly in how fast you can get around the map... they are saying that if you're smart and don't bhop you can be a better skulk than a dumb (or less smart) bhopping skulk. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    True while I was going about bhop the wrong way, I at least knew how to dodge. If you can dodge, at least in the past, even those fearsome names with godly adjusted aim will miss you. Even though it might just be taking advantage of bugs ^_^
  • Dr_JekyllDr_Jekyll Join Date: 2004-06-26 Member: 29558Members
    bhopping can help if you evade bullets just after u killed a marine by jumping off of a wall or ceiling. I usually bhop, or randomly strafe to the nearest wall, and it works alot of the time. Bhopping is ok sometimes, but randomly straffing while running away works better in most situations. Using Bhopping as a primary means to get kills is not a good idea unless you play on noob servers alot. Learn how to use obsticules and strafe to avoid getting shot.