Affiliations with.....

cX_TheNaySayercX_TheNaySayer Members Join Date: 2002-10-26 Member: 1614Posts: 19
Ns archives
If anyone has thought about starting a league for Natural Selection, please Email me. I'm wanting to add links for the predictions and results sections of the site and well.....errrrrr....no leagues yet. :)

Also, if I'm just being a lamer and don't know about them yet. please let me know what the addresses are so I can update. I appreciate it guys.
user posted image
<a href="" target="_blank"></a>
[email protected]
"I hold it to be the right of anyone to go to hell in his own way." - Robert Frost

Comments

• Llama_KillerLlama_Killer Members Join Date: 2002-07-30 Member: 1029Posts: 576
    Try ]NSF[ or the Natural Selection Forumers Guild!
    Llama Killer, spraying and praying since 2002!

• Sgt_XSgt_X Members Join Date: 2002-03-01 Member: 261Posts: 1,276
    Mmm, NSF is not a league, we're a looser sort of clan.

Don't be scared by the post count, don't be scared if you're new, be scared of my ideas and writing. I be crazy. :)
  • DruBoDruBo Back In Beige Members, NS1 Playtester Join Date: 2002-02-06 Member: 172Posts: 996
    Clanfission is the closest we have to a league, and I think it's close enough. Maybe something working in tandem with CF would be appropriate, though. You'd have to talk to Parse_Error.
  • Llama_KillerLlama_Killer Members Join Date: 2002-07-30 Member: 1029Posts: 576
    Quote (Sgt. X @ Oct. 29 2002,17:22)
    Mmm, NSF is not a league, we're a looser sort of clan.

/me goes off and bites into cyanide pill...
    Llama Killer, spraying and praying since 2002!

• HBNayrHBNayr Members Join Date: 2002-07-13 Member: 930Posts: 572
    Can't you just imagine it...a full scale war across the Ariadne Arm, with the results of each battle being posted, and affecting the outcome of the war.  And you can visit the league page each week to see if the war is being won.

-Ryan!

Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equpped with 18,000 vaccuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000 vaccuum tubes and perhaps weigh 1 1/2 tons.
    -- Popular Mechanics, March 1949
    IPB Image
    Viva le Bob!
  • Sk1DSk1D Members Join Date: 2002-10-25 Member: 1599Posts: 23
    btw - one of Swedens most well known rasist organisations use the same abrevation (sp) as Natural Selection Forumers guild (NSF). Bad timing   :p
    user posted image
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Posts: 12,841
    Oh, as the Nazis used 'NS' as their abbreviation, and nobody complained about that up till now, I don't think this'll hurt much, either.
    And if I haven't seen further, it's because those bloody giants have blocked my sight.
  • Sk1DSk1D Members Join Date: 2002-10-25 Member: 1599Posts: 23
    Theres a lot of abbrevations out there  :D
    user posted image
  • R1PPeRR1PPeR Members Join Date: 2002-10-26 Member: 1632Posts: 17
    The dutch railways use NS (Nationale Spoorwegen) tounge.gif
    Member of 2m
    #2m on Quakenet
  • sokzsokz Members Join Date: 2002-11-07 Member: 7670Posts: 37
    If you wanted to, you could help me and anarchy out starting up our league (already in the works) called AGL.

You can read about it here
    Adrenaline gaming league coming soon!
    Need a few people to help, message me if interested.
  • NecroNecro &lt;insert non-birthday-related title here&gt; Members Join Date: 2002-08-09 Member: 1118Posts: 3,051 Fully active user
    QUOTE (H'BNayr @ Oct 30 2002, 03:29 PM)
    Can't you just imagine it...a full scale war across the Ariadne Arm, with the results of each battle being posted, and affecting the outcome of the war.  And you can visit the league page each week to see if the war is being won.

-Ryan!

Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equpped with 18,000 vaccuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000 vaccuum tubes and perhaps weigh 1 1/2 tons.
    -- Popular Mechanics, March 1949

like battle for europe for dod? would rock..but most likely est based which would suck for me sad.gif
    EUPT