Webs

TugBoatTugBoat Join Date: 2004-04-22 Member: 28077Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Whats your opinion of them in CO?</div> Hi,

I myself think webs suck in CO, I hate being gorge rushed with 5 Gorges webbing up the place, its BS.

CO is meant ta be fast, these webs in co just tend ta **** evryone off ive noticed, most game I find that start webbing, usually end with aliens winning. Webs slow it down to much.. For marines.

Yes, there is a thing called a welder, but is it really logical to use a welder in co, as they are so fast, that a welding marine at front line of webs is instant death.

GL's, these are good and effective against webs, but I find GL's are absolutley useless against Fades? why is this?, 4 nades into a fade does nothing, so getting a GL is not what I like as they are crap against fades.

Just my thoughs.

(oh, and the time limit of 10 minutes sucks, admins changed GA server to 20 minutes, and the other is a 10 minute, the 20 minute server is great, allows for a finish 90% of the time. )

Comments

• RueRue Join Date: 2002-10-21 Member: 1564Members
    GL's destroy web, Grenades Destroy Webs, Welder destroy Webs

Webbing is the best defence alien have vs JPers and their good against HA so taking them out would hurt the aliens. Its like saying 'lets take out umbra' cause it means onos dont die as easy.

You have to learn to get a welder or make sure atleast one person has one
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    There is a) a whole dedicated forum for this kind of complaint, which in turn is b) already housing discussions of this nature.

<span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span>
This discussion has been closed.