Using Scripts

project_demonproject_demon Join Date: 2003-07-12 Member: 18103Members
<div class="IPBDescription">it's like cheating...</div> I was playing today in a server, and there was this guy who was kicking the **** out of us...

He was a skulk and he had leep,he kept leeping(which seemed more like flying) and raping us all... ALONE... then he got focus and it was a gg, in our base, he camped, THE MOMENT you spawn, you see him leeping(flying) towards you, then you die.A marine had absolutly no chance of killing him, even if he had a gl cause he was always flying(leeping). He got called hacker by almost every one... he had like a score of 28-5

Now, what do you think of Scripts ?

I even have a demo... but it's 2.5kb (if any one wants to see it email me)

Comments

• SyringedSyringed Join Date: 2003-04-17 Member: 15579Members, Constellation
    It actually is a cheat. I saw it recently on the OGC boards in a thread. I check there occasionally to keep up to date with what kind of cheats are present in NS and HL in general. This one acts as an "auto-lock" similar to some console 3D games where you auto-lock onto an enemy while you circle strafe around them. This cheat pretty much makes a skulk with leap near God like since you can lock on to one enemy, then switch.

I'm sure there's some people with insane reflexes who just fly around while biting like that but I've ran into about 5 people tonight so far with God like leaping skills then a friend pointed me to that OGC thread to answer my question.
  • l3igDl3igD Join Date: 2003-11-20 Member: 23262Members
    hows that cheating?? Im guessing it was co... That means he had adren+cele+leap...Thats why he was able to do it..
  • MrMojoMrMojo Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9882Members, Constellation
    Um.

slot 3 > slot 1?

What was his name?
  • BOBDololBOBDolol Join Date: 2003-10-04 Member: 21431Members
    ha ha ha

do you even know what a script does? A script can NOT do that
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    The ear is cut off, the gasoline is spilled, the 70s music plays, only I have no stomach wound.

<span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span>
This discussion has been closed.