Adminmod And Reserve Slots

BlakHawc1BlakHawc1 Join Date: 2003-08-09 Member: 19250Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Getting the reserves to display...</div> I'm running a 16 player 3.0 beta 3 server using the latest version of Adminmod. I've set myself to have 2 reserve slots for a group of buddies, but in the in-game browser, the server will show up as */14 instead of */16 with 14 being the max number of "public" players. This is a pain for my reservers as they have to then connect through a console command instead of just double-clicking in the server browser. Is there something I can set so that it'll display the full number of player slots instead of "hiding" the two reserve slots? Any info would be helpful.

(The only reason I ask here instead of at adminmod.org is because I looked there and couldn't find it.)

Comments

• modiemodie Join Date: 2003-02-19 Member: 13758Members, Constellation
    only if your guys are using something like the all seeing eye. There is no work around at this point other than console and connect.
  • VadakillVadakill The Almighty BSO Join Date: 2002-04-02 Member: 373Members, NS1 Playtester
    edited March 2004
    There is a work around. Blakhawc, to keep adminMod from hiding your reserved slots, put this in your adminmod config file:

<!--c1--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>CODE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'><!--ec1-->
    amv_hide_reserved_slots 0
    <!--c2--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--ec2-->