Acid Rockets?

Gecko_God_Of_DooomGecko_God_Of_Dooom Join Date: 2004-02-10 Member: 26353Members
<div class="IPBDescription">The reasion to get them.</div> Lots of people have been complaining about the 25 damage from acid rockets realy sucks. Thus nobody gets them in CO.

Ive actualy found a decent strategy that makes them worth while
get. all you need is celerity, regen, and focus (or SOF if you realy like it)
when the reen is far away. dish the damage out with the acid rockets. even to a JPer
your not gonna kill him. but you just stripping armor. then just blink in for the kill. Works great with focus.
it only takes 3 rounds of direct rockets to bring them down a lvl in armory.
in co, most only have lvl 2.
in ns. if you have 3 hives, youve alreayd pretty much won. so maybe six shots. for your focus swipe.

well that just my two cents. try it out.

Comments

• EggsEggs Join Date: 2004-03-02 Member: 27069Members
    This is good, but by doing this you are alerting them and their whole team that you're there...taking away the element of surprise. Which is very valuable if you're up against a bunch of HA's and hmg's.
  • Gecko_God_Of_DooomGecko_God_Of_Dooom Join Date: 2004-02-10 Member: 26353Members
    chances are if you have 3 hives, those arn't something to worry about, and all your doing is widdling away thier armor, for the onos to go in. granted. in CO. I do this to heavies alot. and blink past behind them. and attack from bihind, running in circle around them so they never see me. seems to work