Hmg Error

skullz_nixonskullz_nixon Join Date: 2004-01-31 Member: 25795Members
<div class="IPBDescription">:(</div> when ever I see a marine holding the HMG he's holding it down w/ one hand with his back slightly twisted, even when firing. It looks like ****. I DLed several p_models to see if it would change, none fix the problem....how can I fix this?

I'm using a reskin of those Starship trooper marines from thrill2kill

Comments

• Ashaman_JoeAshaman_Joe Join Date: 2003-11-11 Member: 22559Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin-skullz_nixon+Feb 2 2004, 06:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (skullz_nixon @ Feb 2 2004, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> when ever I see a marine holding the HMG he's holding it down w/ one hand with his back slightly twisted, even when firing. It looks like ****. I DLed several p_models to see if it would change, none fix the problem....how can I fix this?

I'm using a reskin of those Starship trooper marines from thrill2kill <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I beleive that model uses Smartgun animations for the HMG. You either have to get a smartgun p_model or dump the Marine model.
  • skullz_nixonskullz_nixon Join Date: 2004-01-31 Member: 25795Members
    wow. mega lame o_o okie will do.