Ugl Is Switching To 3.0

LarryCLarryC Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19177Members
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->In an effort to create harmony in the NS community, UGL-NS will switch to 3.0 Beta beginning Week 5, the same week as CAL. This will give clans and players three weeks to prepare as 3.0 Beta kicks off Friday February 20. There will be no matches using NS 2.01 after the completion of Week 4, so convert your servers over to Steam with NS 3.0 Beta, and ensure your client has a valid STEAM account on it. Players now have only these three weeks to update their UGL accounts with their SteamID: simply Login, and Modify My Account to convert it. If your SteamID is not updated, do not expect to play in any matches starting Week 5.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Comments

• LarryCLarryC Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19177Members
    As noted in the sticky, UGL has created a NS Combat League. Response has been phenomenol, and we are going live Sunday February 8th with 18 teams activated, map co_faceoff.

Format is 4v4, and you only need 5 on your roster (plus an active registered IRC channel) to be activated. UGL NS Combat is a seperate League, not a Division, and may be viewed by clicking <a href='http://www.ugleague.org/module.php?id=&div=nsco' target='_blank'>here</a>.

If you're currently registered in UGL (be it NS or any other League/Division) you'll need to see me to be manually added - our system disallows duplicate login names, email addresses, or STEAM IDs.

UGL NS Combat: <b><i>The Fast and The Furious</i></b>......Experience The Difference!
  • LarryCLarryC Join Date: 2003-08-07 Member: 19177Members
    Beta 4a is undoubtedly as balanced as Combat will get. We have set mp_combattime to 15 and think this version will greatly reduce marine base camping. It's our belief that ties should be greatly reduced also.

Come join us on Sunday evenings for some great fun in the <i>only</i> league supporting Combat!