What About Like This

BasinxBasinx Join Date: 2004-01-16 Member: 25370Members
<div class="IPBDescription">fh</div> The game is fun but it always seems like its the same thing every time so it gets repetative. Maybe there should be like more defined tech trees that go out in more variable directions.

Like the aliens are just a straight line. little alien -> bigger one -> biggest one
so like, no difference ever.

and the marines are like guy with gun -> same guy, bigger gun, -> same guy, biggest gun.

so there should be some way to differentiate like maybe there could be slightly more buildings like more just "tech" buildings that allow new things. And maybe as part of this there could be like different classes for marines (primarily because the whole conecpt of 50 people bitching the comm for shotguns and X armor is just lame), so he could like hit "train snipper or demolishion guy" on whatever buildings and next time someone dies (as long as the progress bar is full) that person would spawn as that thing from that place. Which I just noticed would also distribute fun gear more evenly.

And for aliens they could just have added buildings and get to pick one of those with every hive that advances technology (like the creatures you can become not just upgrades) in X direction.

Meh

Comments

• BlueNovemberBlueNovember hax Join Date: 2003-02-28 Member: 14137Members, Constellation
    edited January 2004
    !!
    Ma...

Feh...

Loo..

I dont no where to start. Firstly,
    /me hands Basinx flame retardent under garments.
    These may be useful.

Secondly, OMG. Ahem. I agree with your point about the limted tech tree, but there are SOOO many possiblities with the aliens.

Marines have Jet packs/HA too. You have not mentioned that. And the commander mode! Whew. Try it on a LAN game; tis really something.