What The Hell 33 Resource Max For Skulk

BasinxBasinx Join Date: 2004-01-16 Member: 25370Members
<div class="IPBDescription">???</div> I was just reading the thread on the resources and everyones saying that skulks cap at 33 but I swear I've been a skulk with way more.
I mean how do you get to an onos or anything? you gotta go like lerk or something first then to onos? THat makes no sense and I just don't get what you guys are talking about.

Comments

• Fro5tyFro5ty Join Date: 2003-09-26 Member: 21238Members, Constellation
    It was probably an older thread back when 1.04 was still out. Remember to check the post dates. The stickies are filled with posts from 2002 and what not. Back then, max resources was based on hive.
    1 hive= 33
    2 hive = 66 and the ability to go fade
    3 hive = 100 and Onos available. But by 2 hives, gg aliens win.
  • relsanrelsan Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3720Members, Constellation
    oh yeah i forgot about that hehe.
  • VerthandiVerthandi Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10687Members, NS1 Playtester
    Ahh... nostalgic. I remember when people would have 33res, all waiting for the 2nd Hive, then it was the climax while the Alien saved up to 54res.

Either the second Hive was killed while that was happening, or a flood of Fades and Acid would wipe the map clean of Marines.
  • FCCFCC Join Date: 2003-07-16 Member: 18218Members
    The marines still had a very good chance of coming back if the aliens had two hives. Heavy armor with a heavy weapons was and always will be greater than Fades.