Constellation

MrGunnerMrGunner Join Date: 2003-01-03 Member: 11757Members, Constellation
edited January 2004 in NS General Discussion
My money was sent in over a week ago. My icon is working (ingame 2.0) but no e-mail. Anyone else send there's in around the same time could tell me if I'm the only one?

Comments

• AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    Wth. How come your icon works if you haven't been authed?
  • FieariFieari Join Date: 2002-10-22 Member: 1566Members, Constellation
    Probably because he has been authorized, but there was some e-mail screw up. Try a nice polite email to flayra... way back months ago when this thing started, somehow my email got lost in the database (but fortunatly not my other info) and an email to flayra fixed the whole problem in less than 24 hours. Granted, you might have to wait longer now, since the volume is a little higher, but I'm sure that'll solve things.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    I'd suggest to use <a href='mailto:charlie@unknownworld.com'>charlie@unknownworld.com</a> for this.
  • danwattdanwatt Join Date: 2003-09-10 Member: 20720Members, Constellation
    MrGunner, had somewhat similar issues. My icond DIDNT show up. I got the download info about 5 days after money was sent in, then it took a week to get my icon working. E-mail Flayra, but remember he is a busy guy, so don't expect a 5 minute turnaround.

Its well worth the wait though
  • genetikgenetik Join Date: 2003-11-29 Member: 23726Members, Constellation
    I have a question : How many time does it take to get an answer ?

I sent my money on Monday (with E-mail, wonID and SteamID included (by paypal) )
  • NikonNikon Join Date: 2003-09-29 Member: 21313Members, Constellation
    edited January 2004
    its just after the holidays, and Flay is busy anyway, just relax, your gonna get your stuff. As far as the email thing goes, this is the problem i had. I used paypal to donate, and added my WON and Steam ID's in the comments section so my icons started working, but i never recieved an email. I finally emailed Flay after like a month, and it turned out that I had forgot that i had mutliple email account for the paypal account and it used one I no longer had for the reference email. Make sure the email paypal is linked to( just cause you receive emails from paypal on your current email address doesnt mean that the primary) isnt wrong.
  • MrGunnerMrGunner Join Date: 2003-01-03 Member: 11757Members, Constellation
    Sorry for bumping but I just wanted to say thanks for the replies. I sent a pmsg through the forums but I'll try emailing him instead. I'm not overly concerned about the waiting I'm just wondering if this is normal.
  • Hologram0Hologram0 Join Date: 2002-11-19 Member: 9303Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--G3n3t!K+Jan 7 2004, 01:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (G3n3t!K @ Jan 7 2004, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I sent my money on Monday (with E-mail, wonID and SteamID included (by paypal) ) <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Ditto, thought I sent mine about 15 mins ago and I'm just trying to get a feel for how long It will take. I also sent him my Forum Login name (im assuming that is the method they use for accessing the consti forum)