Scoring Rules

IBTIBT Join Date: 2003-10-22 Member: 21879Members
<div class="IPBDescription">what are they?</div> look up /\
|

how should be scoring be kept in scrims and leagues?
should it be kept like UT Assult on maps like Hera? (its just plain downright impossable for rines to win on that map against ailens that know what there doing)

Comments

• laggerlagger Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1805Members
    hera is a bad map to play in leagues/tournys.
  • IBTIBT Join Date: 2003-10-22 Member: 21879Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--lagger+Dec 22 2003, 04:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (lagger @ Dec 22 2003, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hera is a bad map to play in leagues/tournys. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    i know that, but it was there server and parn...

is that <b>ALL</b> you can say?
    does that evin answer my Q?

i think not...
  • Cereal_KillRCereal_KillR Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1837Members
    edited December 2003
    I don't know what you're asking for. The scoring system is as follows: if you win a round, you gain one point. If you lose it, you don't gain any. You switch and play on the other team after that game. That gives either 1-1 (tie) or 2-0 for a team.

I don't know what UT Assault is. And when someone says "hera is a bad map to play in leagues/tournys. " that means what it means. Stay away from it except if you wish to lose a round.

add: ties usually involve a 2nd round if it matters. Else it depends on the league rules (who won faster? who had a better run up there? etc)