Does Steam Work?

GWARGWAR Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2297Members, Contributor
<div class="IPBDescription">Very, very **** off.</div> This program is a steaming pile of ****, it was working before I wiped my HD. now after trying two different cache files from different sites it WONT WORK.

Every time I try to open TFC/DOD i get a lovely "This program encountered a problem and must be closed" then I eat desktop.

I already missed a practice and one match, until I just **** gave up and deleted the whole **** folder

Comments

• MrMojoMrMojo Join Date: 2002-11-25 Member: 9882Members, Constellation
    That's nice. It's too bad steam works perfectly fine for me and everyone else.
  • Marik_SteeleMarik_Steele To rule in hell... Join Date: 2002-11-20 Member: 9466Members
    I found that the bitTorrent link for the full steam cache straight from www.steampowered.com was surprizingly well seeded (surprizingly fast) for a ~700MB download, and bitTorrent allows for pausing if your net connection isn't particularly fast or stable. Steam seems to work fine for the majority of the people here, and if you want help with it, you're far more likely to get fast, accurate assistance from the Steam site's forums instead of here. Though I can understand your frustration at missing clan matches or practices, <span style='color:orange'>*locked*</span>.
This discussion has been closed.