Research_vessel Mmfd1

Comments

• BogglesteinskyBogglesteinsky Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11488Members
    <span style='color:blue'>[trys to hack into the system to slow down the sewage flow]

*splutter* "i suppose now isn't the right time to tell you that I am not the world's strongest swimmer"</span>
  • Cleric_EpochCleric_Epoch Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17714Members, Constellation
    <span style='color:red'>"This day just gets better and better."
    *Swims towards the door, whilst trying to keep my rocket launcher and flamer out of the water.*</span>
  • 343_guilty_spark343_guilty_spark Join Date: 2003-06-18 Member: 17462Members
    edited December 2003
    <span style='color:blue'>[The hack manages to shut of one valve, 3 more are still active.]</span>

Deaincaelo:

<i>The troops ignore, her voice is drowned out by the mechs that are approaching her.</i>
  • Cleric_EpochCleric_Epoch Join Date: 2003-06-26 Member: 17714Members, Constellation
    <span style='color:red'>"What ever your doing Boggle keep doing it!"</span>
  • Bill_DoorBill_Door Join Date: 2003-01-04 Member: 11792Members
    <span style='color:gray'>"I swear I'm going to have to 'explain' my views on spaceship engineering to who-ever designed this pile of junk. I mean security? what bloody security? This things easier to hack than Windows sans patches...
    ...And AI. Who the frell decided to put a frelling sentient machine in charge? Was it bloody nesiccary? Whats so bad about non-sentient computers? There's less processing overhead and they're simpler. And more secure to boot...
    ...Would someone get me out of this second rate Star Trek clone? Preferably before the warp core explodes...
    ...Or the transporters produce an evil clone...
    ...Or and 'advanced energy based life-form' AKA a 'ghost' or 'spirit' kills us all...
    ...Or 'Aliens of The Week' show... Wait a minute... thats happened already! Frelling Draug!...
    ...I just hope there's no time travel. It <i>seriously</i> gives me a headache...
    ...Its bad enough that we're the classic RPG 'mysterious secretive experiment gone wrong'...
    ...And I'm going to have to clean crap out of my rifle... Just great...
    ...Please. Someone get me out of this cheap B-movie!"
    *I half wade, half swim towards the next waypoint*</span>
  • Daza4Daza4 Kerc Kasha Join Date: 2003-04-06 Member: 15233Members
    <span style='color:green'>"Nice speach bill." *Pats him on the head* "It will be allllright..."</span>
    Deaincaelo:

<i>She can hear a voice shout to her round the corner; "Hey! Identify yourself! We're TSA Frontiersman! Friendlies, if your not alien! Come on out and show yourself!"</i>
    <span style='color:blue'>*holds PDA above sewerage and [tries to shut down another of the gates]*

"If it gets any wetter, not even the protective coating on my PDA will keep it working. Its only water resistant, not water proof. I would have got the water proof version, but that was an extra £50. Thinking about it now, £50 is a small price to pay for your life."</span>
  • deaincaelodeaincaelo Join Date: 2003-09-11 Member: 20739Members
    <span style='color:pink'>"my callsign's dea! i'm coming out, dont shoot!"
    *moves out to meet the marines*
    "we're on the same team"</span>
    edited December 2003
    <span style='color:blue'>[The Sewage control computer freezes before shutting off, on the screen a message is left.
    'Nice try, but your screwed ! Your friend-344.']</span>
    edited December 2003
    <span style='color:red'>"Bill shut up! Boggle please say 'it worked', pretty please."
    *Carries on swiming to the WP.*</span>
    <span style='color:gray'>"Shutting up now..."</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>"DHAM YOU 344"

*seals PDA in waterproof sack and starts swimming*

"She's shutdown the computers controlling the gates. Not even she can shut them now. Time to take deep breath."</span>
    <span style='color:red'>"Come on people swim faster! And keep you head above the... was that a solid I just saw?"
    *Swims towards the door.*</span>

<b>Do I have a LOS yet?</b>
    This will answer your question:

<i>In the distance the chamber door can be seen.</i>
    <span style='color:red'>"A.. door... I... can... see... it!"
    "Just... alittle... further"
    *While treading water I attempt another shot at the door, with two HE rockets.*</span>
    edited December 2003
    <span style='color:red'>[The chamber doors manages to hold in place, though it's outer casing is busted open.]</span>
    <span style='color:red'>"Shoot the door guys. It's the only way out."
    *Swims closer then reloads.*
    "Bill more HE rockets plz, I'm running low."</span>
    <span style='color:gray'>"All I got is HEAT... they'll do in a tight space..."
    *I pass over 6 HEAT rockets*
    "Just don't hole the ship..."</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>"you guy's had better hurry up. I can't swim like this for much longer"</span>
    edited December 2003
    <span style='color:green'>"Boogle grab my shoulder or something"
    *Sigh* "I wish i could've saved her. I remember he right back from the academy. She was that girl who would never see action and would probaly get a desk job. I saw true potential in her that she would be one of the people who would save my **** in a fire fight. Haveing her here now would be very helpful, but now she is gone. Dead, destroyed. My life was never the same after she died. I'm a different person now. I'm more angry i have ever been. I can't trust anyone anymore, even you guys. I try but i can't ive been betrayed too many times.

I still hate my self for not being there to help her. she would never like the person i have morphed into now. A person who uses his anger as an ally, his pain as his strength. She loved me for being a person who seeks for peace in the universe and stop death and destruction, not to be one who creates such fowl things... You guys mind not talking to me for awhile till i pull my self together.. I will tell you guys the full story later." </span>

*EDIT* Added more to my post
    <span style='color:blue'>"Now's not the time to be thinking about that Dazza. I'm ok for the moment, but that door had better explode when those rockets hit it."</span>
    <span style='color:green'>"I've been thinking about it the whole time boogle. I wish the crap would leave me alone.."</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>"hey, maybe if we get out of here we can talk about it. I wish the crap would leave me alone too. I don't swim too good in half-digested breakfast bars"</span>
    Deaincaelo:

<b><span style='color:gray'>A marine near you speaks:"Hey, if you don't shoot us, we don't shoot you, odd what part of the armed forces are you with? No insiginias I can recognize."</span></b>
  • J_D_WJ_D_W Join Date: 2003-05-22 Member: 16598Members
    edited January 2004
    <b>*I wade to the door and try to kick it in*
    "I dont think its any use, use the rockets !"</b>

EDIT : I was away because of Christmas and I had to visit friends. I did get a small post in on the 26th though.
    Happy New year
    <span style='color:gray'>"Here's an idea, get out of the way!"</span>
  • deaincaelodeaincaelo Join Date: 2003-09-11 Member: 20739Members
    edited January 2004
    hey, what part are we in, anyway? assuming we arn't the same as them....?

<span style='color:pink'>"we're the local [insert division here]. having some trouble with our ai and some experiments gone wrong. could use all the help we could get. when we heard you were coming i fuigured i'ld come and roll out the old red carpet."
    *moves up, wepons holstered. sits on a crate where we can talk*
    "by the by, our ai -343- regesters yours as hostile. i'ld be careful. 344 already tried to kill us all a few times. suceeded with too many." </span>

edit: if the mechs start fireing/ aiming at me i'll roll behind a crate or something.
    <span style='color:red'>"JWD get away from the door."
    *Waits until he has moved then fires a HEAT rocket at the door*</span>
    edited January 2004
    Deaincaelo your in a hallway with the Frontiersmen and two mechs.

<span style='color:red'>[The HEAT rocket slams agasint the door, only the protective coating comes, making it vunerable to bullets.]</span>

<i>The waste is now up to your thighs.</i>