The Score...

Pvt_W_HudsonPvt_W_Hudson Join Date: 2003-09-16 Member: 20912Members
<div class="IPBDescription">How to see Kill:Death</div> Please do not laugh. But when I hit the TAB key during the game I can only see the Team scores and the ping. Is it supposed to be like this? Do not flame me for being a frag-****. But it would ne nice if I could see just how many Kills and Deaths I get during the game.

Comments

• WinterWinter Join Date: 2003-08-21 Member: 20042Members
    Mods can edit this if they don't want him to know, but bring down your console and type status and that will bring up the score for both teams. gg
  • BigMadSteveBigMadSteve Join Date: 2003-02-12 Member: 13472Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Pvt. W. Hudson+Sep 29 2003, 08:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Pvt. W. Hudson @ Sep 29 2003, 08:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Is it supposed to be like this? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Yes, it is. The idea (I think) is to encourage players to contribute towards the team more than concentrate on their score more.
  • homerxhomerx Join Date: 2003-04-01 Member: 15094Members
    You can always type /status in your console.
  • BogglesteinskyBogglesteinsky Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11488Members
    You can tell how well you are doing in relation to your team because the names are still sorted by K:D ratio, so if you are on top, you know you are doing the best
  • ForlornForlorn Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2634Banned
    <!--QuoteBegin--homerx+Sep 29 2003, 05:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (homerx @ Sep 29 2003, 05:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You can always type /status in your console. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    No, it's just 'status', without the quotes.
  • MintmanMintman Join Date: 2003-05-30 Member: 16866Members
    edited September 2003
    <!--QuoteBegin--Z.X. Bogglesteinsky+Sep 29 2003, 07:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Z.X. Bogglesteinsky @ Sep 29 2003, 07:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You can tell how well you are doing in relation to your team because the names are still sorted by K:D ratio, so if you are on top, you know you are doing the best <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It's only done like that for aliens, not marines. Plus it's only sorted by kills, not your ratio. Though someone with less deaths than someone with the same number of kills will be above the other person.
  • homerxhomerx Join Date: 2003-04-01 Member: 15094Members
    Forlorn, /status also works.

Mintman is correct, it is sorted by kills, NOT by K:D ratio.
  • BogglesteinskyBogglesteinsky Join Date: 2002-12-24 Member: 11488Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Mintman+Sep 29 2003, 05:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Mintman @ Sep 29 2003, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--Z.X. Bogglesteinsky+Sep 29 2003, 07:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Z.X. Bogglesteinsky @ Sep 29 2003, 07:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You can tell how well you are doing in relation to your team because the names are still sorted by K:D ratio, so if you are on top, you know you are doing the best <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It's only done like that for aliens, not marines. Plus it's only sorted by kills, not your ratio. Though someone with less deaths than someone with the same number of kills will be above the other person. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    ok, so not ratio, but if you have to most kills you will be at the top