Layout So Far

SnakeUbSnakeUb Join Date: 2003-07-02 Member: 17871Members, Constellation
edited September 2003 in Mapping Forum
<div class="IPBDescription">something i'm working on</div> this is what ive done so far (redbits show existing doorways thet i have not extended yet
i've not decided on the layout of the rest of the map i would like some suggestion of how u lot think the rest should be laid out.

edit> sory about the large pic i cant be botherd to dl sum decent picture software

Comments

• ssjyodassjyoda Join Date: 2002-03-05 Member: 274Members, Squad Five Blue
    I can say that those 2 hives are too close.
  • HAMBoneHAMBone Probably the best Commander Join Date: 2003-04-02 Member: 15139Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Yeh, the hives look way too close, and the nodes look way too close. You wanna also try to make each hive at least close to equidistant from the marine main.
  • OlljOllj our themepark-stalking nightmare Fade Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10696Members
    omg its full of stars.

seriously, i cant see anything on this.
  • SnakeUbSnakeUb Join Date: 2003-07-02 Member: 17871Members, Constellation
    the minimap doesnt show how long it takes to get between the hives accurately the hives are on diferent levels with 2 ramps and a sloish lift between. i agree that on the minimap they look 2 clos but what i need is some ideas 4 the rest.
  • KRaggKRagg Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8832Members
    They're too close, still. not just because of distance, but one TF with a few sieges would probably be able to siege four nodes and two hives. Guess what area marines are *always* going to rush to?
  • HazeHaze O RLY? Join Date: 2003-07-07 Member: 18018Members, Constellation
    Oh let me guess first!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... *drools*