Post Your Pic Reopened

NecroticNecrotic Big Girl's Blouse Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 53Members, NS1 Playtester
<div class="IPBDescription">You never thought it would happen...</div> ...but it has. After nearly TWENTY hours of post deletion I have managed to remove all the non-pictured posts in the original <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=1412&s' target='_blank'>Post Your Pic</a> thread that narby created (stickied topic at the top of the forum) And I am therefore reopening the thread for you to post your lovely mugs in.

Let me be very clear however, this is a Post <i>Your</i> Picture thread, not a "post a pic of your pet" or "post a pic you drew in paint" nor is it a "post any pic you have randomly found on the internet that you think is side splittingly funny but just annoys the living hell out of everybody else" thread and I swear to the high heavens I will come down like a tonne of bricks on any of you who spam in it like you had been.

I was going to dole out official warnings to 4 of the people who had really made that thread go horribly wrong, I was also going to publicly name them, and a few others here just to hammer the message home but I've had time to consider it and put it this way. <i> I know which ones of you are on my list, I have had to delete hundreds upon hundreds of posts from that thread and about three quarters of the ones I deleted were from the same 4 people, if I catch you doing it again you are gone from these forums</i>
Saying that I am not stopping you from posting comments about peoples photos, but the thread will be more closely policed from now on and I'm going to try and delete any non-pic posts at least once a week, but this does not give you an excuse to spam merrily away like it was some AOL chat room.
Now that we hav everything clear get your digi cameras out, dig out those old highschol yearbook photos and wire that $15 webcam back up because we want to see what you look like!

What are you waiting for?

<a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=1412&s' target='_blank'>Go go go!</a>

Comments