Laser Sight On Weaponry...

2»

Comments

• MajinMajin Join Date: 2003-05-29 Member: 16829Members, Constellation
    R1, R2, L1, R2, l,d,r,u,l,d,r,u
    R1, R2, L1, R2, l,d,r,u,l,d,d,d
  • ScarletPhoenixScarletPhoenix Join Date: 2003-08-06 Member: 19133Members
    Ah, PS, you youngun. In my day, I had to dip paper into water to reveal the secret frequency... and I enjoyed it!
  • PaqPaq Join Date: 2002-12-15 Member: 10876Members
    edited September 2003
    <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=19&t=42635' target='_blank'>http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/in...ST&f=19&t=42635</a>

Ok, before this gets locked, I decided to post something helpfull that isn't just off topic postcount++ spamming, like the last page....
  • ZiGGYZiGGY Join Date: 2003-01-19 Member: 12479Members
    the faxanadu music used to give me nightmares... seriously.
  • AaronAaron vroom vroom der party startah Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7020Members
    I find lasers on helmets funny. I mean, is it that people forget where they are looking "Hey, I wonder where my head is turned OH YEAH, I'M LOOKING AT THE RED DOT THAT'S RIGHT, just had to make sure".
  • Trojan2Trojan2 Join Date: 2003-01-14 Member: 12290Members
    WE had a laser metamod on our server that worked pretty well. Basicly it was like all the rest of them but it blocked aliens from seeing the red laser. Dident really do much of anything but was 1) cool as all hell, 5 HA/HMGS cluncking down a steamy hall with lasers is cool to say the least. 2) Useful for adjusting fire do to lag, The laser would lag to were your shots would land with lag. Nice for fighting with a bad connection
  • VriVri Join Date: 2003-08-11 Member: 19463Members
    eww you ppl love spam.. are all lazer mods set so aliens cant see your lazer? I left a server asap when I realized they had'em because I thought aliens could see'em, really awfull if thats the case, is it impossible for aliens to see'em or are their options to turn'em on so they can be seen by aliens? cuz I know their are just as many bad admins as bad players out there just waiting to take advantage of you

as for servers its been getting worse and worse lately, isnt it hard to find a normal server these days?, I havent been on a server in like 4 days cuz admins keep stuffing their server with pluggin after pluggin, i just want to play a NORMAL NS game, is that so much to ask?! is it? *tears hair out*
  • DiscoZombieDiscoZombie Join Date: 2003-08-05 Member: 18951Members
    *agrees that this should be at least partially phased to off-topic*

*goes off even the off-topic topic*

not a cheat code, but old game trivia =P in what game might you expect to hear, "Olaf is dominating the race"?

*stares off* ahh, that was my favorite multiplayer game of its day......
  • coilcoil Amateur pirate. Professional monkey. All pance. Join Date: 2002-04-12 Member: 424Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
This discussion has been closed.