Such A Newb Question

zoobyzooby Join Date: 2003-08-26 Member: 20236Members
<div class="IPBDescription">look above</div> This is probably a really noob question, but it seems to me that certain threads in the forums don't exist, as in they aren't accessible from this forum. Any answers?

Comments

• QuaunautQuaunaut The longest seven days in history... Join Date: 2003-03-21 Member: 14759Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Could your rephrase that? That makes zip sense.
  • zoobyzooby Join Date: 2003-08-26 Member: 20236Members
    Certain threads aren't accesible in this forum, but are accesible by links to them.
  • KhaimKhaim Join Date: 2002-06-28 Member: 841Members, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    edited August 2003
    The problem is that the topics you are viewing from the links are more than 20 days old, you can adjust how far back you want to look by adjusting the option on the main fanfic forum page(or any main forum page) its defaulted to 20 days. And just as a suggestions Read Rob6264's Fanfic, <a href='http://wayward.netfirms.com/ue/ue.html' target='_blank'>Unkown Enemy: Uncertain Outcome</a> at his site <a href='http://wayward.netfirms.com/' target='_blank'>Wayward Warriors</a> UE was the first NS fanfic, and dare I say it? The Best. A good long read, but worth every minute of it.
    Yea, I read it. I feel fortunate to have read it, but unfortunate to have read the ending. I really don't like the ending at all. Not at all. Not one bit. Ok, I hated it. right, that's enough from my mouth.
  • Lumberjack_WannabeLumberjack_Wannabe Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14404Members, Constellation
    The ending was different than some others in that it was open ended. It was up to the reader to decide what happened to those characters. Who knows, rob might make a sequel...
    The Epilogue?

Hmm...yea, I guess. I suppose it is an after-effect of reading the entire thing in about 8 hrs, with only sleep and 1 hr of slacking off as a break.