Sa-80

T0lazy2careT0lazy2care Join Date: 2002-12-21 Member: 11295Members
<div class="IPBDescription">anyone have it?</div> I was searching the internet for NS skins and i came accross a german site that had a SA-80 on it but the winrar file was empty when i downloaded it does anybody have it?

Comments

• PFCNublarPFCNublar Join Date: 2003-04-23 Member: 15792Members
    edited August 2003
    Look at the stickied Model Release topics on the top of this forum

or

use the Search function in the upper right hand corner.

<i>Please do not make a new thread for every thought on your mind. It wastes space where a [mwip], [mreq], or [mrel] should be.</i>
    '
    EDIT:
    This time I did it for you. Search rocks. Use it
    <a href='http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=19&t=38407&st=0&hl=sa80' target='_blank'>SA80 Release Thread by Emsee</a>

*tries to call down a mod lock using green glow sticks*

EDIT:
    Odd, it worked when I tested it out before I pasted it's URL. Whatever, just go to the thread and download from there.
  • CrouchingHamsterCrouchingHamster Join Date: 2002-08-17 Member: 1181Members
    Actually, the search at the top tends not to work. The one at the bottom is a tad more reliable.
  • TheFragTheFrag Join Date: 2003-07-04 Member: 17935Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Delta|Cpt.Terran+Aug 6 2003, 10:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Delta|Cpt.Terran @ Aug 6 2003, 10:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Look at the stickied Model Release topics on the top of this forum

or

use the Search function in the upper right hand corner.

<i>Please do not make a new thread for every thought on your mind. It wastes space where a [mwip], [mreq], or [mrel] should be.</i>
    '
    EDIT:
    This time I did it for you. Search rocks. Use it
    <a href='http://www.apso45.dsl.pipex.com/SA80_lmg.rar' target='_blank'>Download link by Emsse</a>

*tries to call down a mod lock using green glow sticks* <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    that link doesnt work :/