Two Questions...

TempusTempus Join Date: 2003-01-21 Member: 12540Members
<div class="IPBDescription">...is it supposed to be this way?</div> I have two simple questions. The first is far more troubling than the other. Sorry if they have been addressed already.

Due to the fact that the armory loads straight to the clip, a marine is able to stand at an armory with a GL and fire indefinitely (without pause) by reloading as he fires. Is this supposed to be this way?

Motion tracking no longer shows up on the commander's view. Also supposed to be this way?

Thank you.

Comments

• SpazmaticSpazmatic Join Date: 2003-05-10 Member: 16184Members
    You know, I'm curious about the mt thing too.
  • GolathGolath Join Date: 2003-05-20 Member: 16532Members
  • Jeb_RadecJeb_Radec Join Date: 2002-08-09 Member: 1128Members
    really i LOVE that its back 2 loading strait 2 the clip but... this problem u propose doesnt seem to be much of a "problem" to me... it is like this for all guns and it does give a bit up "home court advantage" to the marines in their own base. If the gorge is building that close to the armory they nades can hit him hes doing something either really stupid or really brave, either way the marines deserve their home court advantage. As for onos and the like being affected, besides onos its damn near impossible to hit something w\ nades and as for onos, its the only onos counter that gives u a shot at saving ur eaten friend befor the onos rediems so it sounds fine to me...
  • TempusTempus Join Date: 2003-01-21 Member: 12540Members
    Home court advantage?

How about impenetrable wall of grenades? What happens if you have 2, 3, or more marines doing the same thing. It's just a rain of grenades, and can go on forever.

Also, can someone please answer the mt question? I can't find it in the changelog.

Thanks.
  • XzilenXzilen Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11642Members, Constellation
    Just because some people abuse that to drag out games doesn't mean it should be taken out, the grenade launcher takes way too darned long to reload, and an armory out in the front lines can help out significantly when taking down a hive.
  • MonkeybonkMonkeybonk Join Date: 2003-08-04 Member: 18859Banned
    edited August 2003
    It loads straight to the clip because aliens movement chambers have the super-adren.