Hail To The Spectator Mode!

AposApos Join Date: 2003-06-14 Member: 17369Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">confusing interface: awesome results</div> I LOVE the new spectator stuff! Virtually every option you could want is in there, and the picture in picture is sweetness. It doesn't seem to save your settings (I want to spec in FPS mode... but every time I die, I'm back to locked chase cam), and the menu acts funky sometimes (in FPS mode, I can't seem to use anything on the "options" menu... but once you get it working none of the rest of it matters. Several times so far I've been watching someone on my team thru FPS, and then suddenly they get attacked and.... I respawn. DARN! I wanted to see more: why do I have to be returned to this cruel world!

Comments

• MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    <!--QuoteBegin--Apos+Aug 1 2003, 11:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Apos @ Aug 1 2003, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->the menu acts funky sometimes (in FPS mode, I can't seem to use anything on the "options" menu... but once you get it working none of the rest of it matters. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    This was the list of bugs to fix, but unfortunately some nasty issues cropped up at the last minute which had to take precedence.

Max