What Do You Think About Being Sued By The Senate?

Mini-BlasterMini-Blaster Join Date: 2003-06-30 Member: 17813Banned
<div class="IPBDescription">what do you think should happen?</div> personally i think that it is ok to download by using kazza or the other download programs but they should start charging you? i believe that the government is wrong in attacking downloaders because the music business complains. if they dont lie it they should fix it themselves not involve the government. because now its an all out war between downloaders and the government.What do you think?

Comments

• JaspJasp Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13076Members
    edited July 2003
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->personally i think that it is ok to download by using kazza or the other download programs but they should start charging you? i believe that the government is wrong in attacking downloaders because the music business complains. if they dont lie it they should fix it themselves not involve the government. because now its an all out war between downloaders and the government.What do you think?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Right first off these programs get used for the distrubution of... lets say "dodgey" software the companys spend thier time making these games paying labour costs,shipping,production costs etc to sell them but they are soon stolen "ripped" and placed on these programs for free download. Does that sound right to u?

If u want free games goto <a href='http://www.the-underdogs.org' target='_blank'>Webby</a> all games here are no longer produced as such can be put on the internet freely.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->what am i gonna get one reply with this thread<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

People know better then to talk about such "things" as they have been posted before and been quicky dealt with by mods why u think i worded my post so carefully.
  • Mini-BlasterMini-Blaster Join Date: 2003-06-30 Member: 17813Banned
    what am i gonna get one reply with this thread
  • OttoDestructOttoDestruct Join Date: 2002-11-08 Member: 7790Members
    I'm still trying to determine what the greater crime is, downloading one song from an album, or artists producing an album that only has one good song then selling it for $10-20.
  • Mini-BlasterMini-Blaster Join Date: 2003-06-30 Member: 17813Banned
    True now thats another point
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Blaster will explode now, but this topic has been brought up <i>repeatedly</i>, not to use the word 'excessivley'. Please run a search (use the window on the bottom of the page, it works), and post your thoughts in one of the older threads.

<span style='color:red'>***Locked.***</span>
This discussion has been closed.