Something I Saw In A Thread Called "funny Shots"

NaigelNaigel Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18376Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">I saw this plugin and...</div> And I'm wondering if I can get it somewhere. This is about the funny shot that there are oc, dc and things on the walls. If that is some sort of plugin u can install and use it ingame without having the server having that plugin, I would really like to know where I can get it.

Thnx in advance.

Comments

• esunaesuna Rock Bottom Join Date: 2003-04-03 Member: 15175Members, Constellation
    I +think+ you're referring to spray decals, correct me if i'm wrong, and they're supported with vanilla Half-Life. Go searching for a program called Wally and that'll help you make it.

Otherwise, i suggest giving more information or posting a screenshot so we can get the idea what the hell you're talking about.
  • coilcoil Amateur pirate. Professional monkey. All pance. Join Date: 2002-04-12 Member: 424Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Voogru did something like this; I think it involved an entity mover.
  • taboofirestaboofires Join Date: 2002-11-24 Member: 9853Members
    I think the things had to be moved to the walls manually by an admin, as well. It's not like a gorge/commander has an interface by which he can rotate things.