Minimap?

AaronAaron vroom vroom der party startah Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7020Members
Last I saw about the minimap (yes, I searched) was @July 7th, and people weren't sure if anything was happening to it. I see the recent screenshots appear to have the same minimap. So, does anybody know if the minimap is getting a facelift? Now that the HLTV-picture-in-picture is available, I wonder if it would possible to just use that as the minimap (reduced in size)...

Comments

• ElvenThiefElvenThief aka Elven Thief (ex. NS Programmer) Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8754Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    Some maps have tested an HLTV minimap there. It looks like arse, to be blunt. My personal preference would be the 1.04 minimap, with maybe some add-ons for marine locations and such.
  • MaxMax Technical Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment Join Date: 2002-03-15 Member: 318Super Administrators, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, Constellation, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts, Future Perfect Developer
    The minimap is actively being worked on. Can't say much more than that.

Max