Y Is Nancy Going?

SNiperMarineSNiperMarine Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18085Banned
<div class="IPBDescription">wahts wrong witht eh original map?</div> waht about the update messes up?

Comments

• SalamanSalaman Join Date: 2002-11-23 Member: 9711Members
    The pwnos gets stuck constantly in nancy in 2.0, even if it's just walking, due to a change in its hitbox. The original source of the map was lost due to hardware failure, so it can't be changed to compensate for the changed pwnos hitbox.
    At least, that's what I was told...Communist propaganda if you ask me.
  • n4s7yn4s7y Join Date: 2003-04-18 Member: 15627Members
    really. You could have just read the nancy thread...

No map is really Onos perfect... I constantly get stuck as onos... or is it just me?
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited July 2003
    That is one problem. It is also missing half of the requried alien spawn points (16 per hive).
    No, the Onos problem is nancy was now.... horrid. Evovling into Onos, about 90% stuck, if you got across the map once without getting stuck, you were doing good. Onos stuck problems are fixed overall in NS 2.0.