New textures!

FreestylerFreestyler The First NS Fan Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 20Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Please?</div>Do you know what would be really great?  If somebody could re-do the wall_lab textures so they are grey. I'm not talking about some half-### greyscale job either, I mean properly do them so they look as if they have always been that way.  It would be better than pink in some instances, as it would be more grungey and industrial.

If anyone would do these, I know of several people who WOULD use them.

Come on... you know you want too!

Comments

• SupremacySupremacy Join Date: 2002-07-01 Member: 859Members
    Oi fool u asked me to do some and i did and u pinged out so i thought bugger it.
  • WaffleSpoonWaffleSpoon Join Date: 2002-01-30 Member: 133Members
    would be nice if the "ns.wad" got some new additions when NS is released to the public
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I know there will be no more "official" textures until after the first release. The team is too busy doing art for models right now, and they just do not have the time to make more textures and keep the release date not months away. Thankfully, some community members have made/modified many textures, and these have been added into the official wad. Make sure you have the newest copy!
  • FreestylerFreestyler The First NS Fan Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 20Members
    i have made some... w00t

I should be finishing them off and getting them into a wad soon.