General Half Life/half Life 2 Fans

Mr-StabbyMr-Stabby Join Date: 2003-03-11 Member: 14401Banned
<div class="IPBDescription">Please Read this</div> I am writing this message as a fan of Half Life and not as an administrator of my site. I have set up a community for people to talk Half Life/HL2 and its Modifications and I am inviting every member of this forum who likes the Half Life/Half Life 2 game to join my community and discuss Half Life and any modifications you think need mentioning.

The community has grown over the past months and we are looking to expand even more. Having seen some of the posts some ppl have made on this forum, it is clear that your opinions on the subjects at hand could be very useful on our community, and we want your contribution.

We are in no way asking you to leave these forums, if you only like to use one forum, use this one, i am not trying to steal members in any way, i just am posting this message for people who just want to talk Half Life with other lovers of the game.

We look forward to any new members we get, and thanks for reading this message

<a href='http://www.halflifeforum.com/forum' target='_blank'>Click here to access our community</a>

Just one last thing, if you do not agree with my post, or do not like the site, please DO NOT post negative remarks about the site on this topic. Contact me at admin@halflifeforum.com with ur comments on the site if you wish