Command Center

ShirohShiroh Join Date: 2003-01-27 Member: 12852Members
<div class="IPBDescription">=the onos stucker?</div> did u guys tried to stuck an onos by phasing a CC right above them in servers without "say /stuck"?
it sounds crazy but it works sometimes.........
btw....does this trick consider as a bug?

Comments

• 8Ball8Ball Join Date: 2003-03-27 Member: 14927Members
    I would call it cheap. and pointless. Can the Onos not smash its way out?
    and anyways its a tad of a waste of RPs etc etc,
  • KuronekoKuroneko Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7184Members, Constellation
    if that onos doesn't have /stuck bound (considering most all servers have unstuck now) he'll be screwed since it takes a long time to break down a CC
  • sejsej Join Date: 2003-01-19 Member: 12488Members
    yeh but its funny.

number of times ive had 5 marines knifing an onos who was stuck on a cc to death
  • big_fat_c0wbig_fat_c0w Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11595Members
    rofl..very cheap... extremly funny..
    but again..all the servers got the unstuck plugin so... ho well.. nice idea tghou
  • JakJak Join Date: 2003-01-08 Member: 12048Members, Constellation
    As a gorge trying to survive I would sometimes drop an OC on a marine if he was right on me. Yes they can type /stuck - but it can buy you a little time.

It's a bit cheeky or whatever, but more funny than nasty imo.
  • RhuadinRhuadin Join Date: 2003-06-05 Member: 17023Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Jak+Jun 17 2003, 06:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Jak @ Jun 17 2003, 06:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> As a gorge trying to survive I would sometimes drop an OC on a marine if he was right on me. Yes they can type /stuck - but it can buy you a little time.
    <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    How do you drop chambers on someone when you're a gorge?

I'm usually pretty good at gorging, and can usually help to take down a marine outpost (web the phasegate, with proper skulk support, bye outpost).

However, occasionally I'm by myself w/o adrenaline and I find it a strain on my energy just to keep a lone marine webbed. In this situation I'd love to walk up to him and drop an OC or something on him but it always just beeps at me and doesn't drop it. How do you do it?

Rhuadin
  • JakJak Join Date: 2003-01-08 Member: 12048Members, Constellation
    It's not exactly science, just have a key bound for dropping an OC as with anything else and try not to drop it directly on them but more on the edge of them. Usually happens if trying to wall yourself up in a corner with marines coming in on you.