Ns Has A Serious Problem

2»

Comments

• WodinWodin Join Date: 2003-06-09 Member: 17138Members
    First, I should tell you I'm posting this after my third day playing NS. My preference (in any game) is to play whatever's wierdest. Hence, I've played aliens almost exclusively. My first day was spent getting shot to pieces by every marine with his eyes open. About this time some very negative thoughts about NS started brewing. By my second day, I learned how much easier it is to kill a marine with his back turned. Those negative thoughts started fading. In the game I just left, I've started succsessfully rushing marines waiting down short hallways. Now, I've got nothing but good feelings about NS. It seems most people either aren't patient enough to learn, or don't think they will get better. This is a people problem, which means it needs to be solved by people. When playing Kharaa, offer help to a skulk that's having a particularly hard time. I for one will be starting every game from now on with my bind of "Newbie questions welcome. Ask away."
  • PulsePulse To create, to create and escape. Join Date: 2002-08-29 Member: 1248Members, Constellation
    edited June 2003
    *sigh* mysticssjgoku4, it appears you missed the point, which is that the average smacktard will camp in the marine doorway and F4 if they are forced to join the aliens, and not even caring if they are fighting bots as long as they can be marines, treating NS like a game with only 1 team, hence the Sven Coop reference.