Monse Goes On Spam Rampage

2»

Comments

• GreyPawsGreyPaws Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8659Members
    ::is dragged off kicking and screaming by the dark clad windows police, he attempts to show them his COA but they shoot him full of tranks and send him to their Indian sweat shop to program::
  • dr_ddr_d Join Date: 2003-03-28 Member: 14979Members
    the latest news

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
    The fighting raged on intensely for several hours and just when there seemed no end in sight the giant lizard used what can only be described as an atomic breath of death attack on the giant moth like creature incinerating it completely. Here we have footage of the devestating attack <a href='http://www.geocities.com/area51/hollow/1268/GODZILLA.gif' target='_blank'>June 04, 2003: Giant lizard strikes death blow</a>. In a strange turn of events during the course of the fight citizens of Kansas had actually begun rooting for the lizard, as odd at is it seems we spoke with one of these lizard supporters.

"He's just so cool, I mean did you see when he drop kicked the moth thing and then spun her around, it was just like in Godzilla vs Mothra. I mean awesome! Godzilla rocks!" -Ted, Topeka, Kansas

What a troubled young man. Well after the fighting and chaos was over the giant lizard headed west and was last seen dissapearing into the Pacific ocean. Well it seems civilization as we know it won't be destroyed today and God has graced us with more time on this earth, but take this reporter's advice, hug a loved one, smell some roses, because you never know when a giant monster will crush your hopes and dreams along with you and your home. Now that all is quiet in Kansas an eerie need to remember the events has spread through its citizens as well as this song  Up from the depths,  Thirty stories high, Breathing fire, His head in the sky, giant lizard......giant lizard.....giant........lizard.

June 04, 2003
    <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

woot go MonsE.
  • GreyPawsGreyPaws Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8659Members
    Pulitzer! woot... give the man a Pulitzer!
  • ScytheScythe Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 46NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation, Reinforced - Silver
    <!--QuoteBegin--Infinitum+Jun 5 2003, 02:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Infinitum @ Jun 5 2003, 02:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> B.) Whitelist everyone and hand out access to those he deems worthy of holding a proper discussion. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Hmmm. I can see MonsE's list now...

[Start List]
    MonsieurEvil
    [End List]

--Scythe--
  • MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    <!--QuoteBegin--Scythe+Jun 5 2003, 07:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Scythe @ Jun 5 2003, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--Infinitum+Jun 5 2003, 02:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Infinitum @ Jun 5 2003, 02:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> B.) Whitelist everyone and hand out access to those he deems worthy of holding a proper discussion. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Hmmm. I can see MonsE's list now...

[Start List]
    MonsieurEvil
    [End List]

--Scythe-- <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    That's not true! I would also include Halle Berry. Then she and I could chat about NS together; well, she would chat about NS while I stared at her...
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    So, tell me, Mons... Is Lisa still reading the forums?
  • MonsieurEvilMonsieurEvil Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 4Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    She understands that Halle always comes first. It was in the vows...
  • DreadDread Join Date: 2002-07-24 Member: 993Members
    edited June 2003
    Stare at her through forums?

<-- right

Mwahahaa(or is american version Buahbuahhahaha?)! Now I'm invincible, I can say whatever I want because MonsE is <i>charmed!</i>
    Must... resist... avatar's... spell....

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->And in other news, police are still searching for the missing Jobabob, after they found his abandoned car wednesday. Authorities are suspecting foul play, as the car contained a single blood-stained note in the driver's seat, saying simply: 'pwn3d by mr. E'. Details tonight after the ballgame...<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->