Pixar Rawks.

Chopper_Dave1Chopper_Dave1 Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2353Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Finding Nemo = good movie.</div> I swear, there is nothing that can come out of Pixar Studios that isn't pure gold.

<a href='http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/FindingNemo-1122673/' target='_blank'>http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/FindingNemo-1122673/</a>

Yeah, 99% of the critics out there think it's a great movie - add me to that list. I wholeheartedly recommend that you guys see this movie whenever you can, it is the coolest kids movie you're probably going to see until the next Pixar film comes out.

Comments

• JefeJefe Join Date: 2003-04-21 Member: 15734Members, Constellation
    edited June 2003
    Pixar always comes out with great stuff. This one is no exception, I loved it.

Oh, and whoever can find the Buzz Lightyear cameo gets a cooke.

Edit:I just read some of the reviews, the one negative one is because he didn't see "growth." Whiner...
  • Smoke_NovaSmoke_Nova Join Date: 2002-11-15 Member: 8697Members
    yes yes, Pixar puts out some of the best movies that are built for kids but adults love!
  • roachemsroachems Join Date: 2003-04-02 Member: 15148Members
    yea i saw it with the mrs.
    i didn't think it was too special but it was worth the 9 bucks they are charging these days to see.
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Join Date: 2002-10-31 Member: 1855Members
    The writing is brilliant. It isn't the graphics, but the writing for the stories. They have such brilliant story-telling in it.
  • PulsePulse To create, to create and escape. Join Date: 2002-08-29 Member: 1248Members, Constellation
    I think its the jokes and sarcasm that only adults will get that they throw in that makes me like them, of course, there <i>is</i> the uber cool graphics factor.
  • hellokittyhellokitty riotkitty Join Date: 2003-04-09 Member: 15348Members
    is it really that good? i haven't even seen toy story2 or monsters inc.

just not really into those computer animated movies i guess.