Jp's Brought To A "new" Level Of Cheapness

13»

Comments

• MagiTekMagiTek Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5057Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--[WWJD]JesusC+May 6 2003, 07:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> ([WWJD]JesusC @ May 6 2003, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Just a few questions... <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    No, we didn't get a chance to form an assault on their base. The recycling occurred just a few minutes into the game and at that point we were too busy organizing a defense to worry about a counterattack. We didn't kill any JPs before they reached the hive, though we did manage to take down a couple before they expended all their ammo.

Really though, I don't think the D chamber was even necessary. Although I didn't have enough time to get carapace I still stayed at nearly full health throughout the attack. If those extra two players had also gone gorge (they were running around the map or something) the rush would have failed miserably, upgrade chambers or no.