As Comm, List The Most Fascinating Ways..

13»

Comments

• Brave_UlyssesBrave_Ulysses Join Date: 2003-04-28 Member: 15922Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Wheeee+May 7 2003, 01:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Wheeee @ May 7 2003, 01:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> eventually they ejected me :\ <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I absolutely hate that. I've never taken command properly so I've never suffered that, but I hate when people scream: "Eject n00b comm!" simply because he makes a mistake or reacts a little slowly. I make damn sure that my Comm deliberately wants to bollocks up our game before I cast a vote to eject him. Even if we have a comm who does things in a way people don't like I tend to say: "Let him do it his way!"

If we lose then big deal - at least that has given us all more experience, especially our comm.
  • ByekaByeka Name changed from Freak83 Toronto Join Date: 2003-03-13 Member: 14484Members, Constellation
    I was in this game in nothing the other day. At the start of the game, I was on marines and of course we were going to relocate to cargo. Well some idiot n00b shouts "N00b comm eject!" Of course ppl don't even think what he did that was "noobish". I asked the guy who shouted this out why the comm was a noob and he says "Because he didn't build an armoury in base". Luckily we still won that game, but ppl should really make sure the comm doesn't know what he's doing before they listen to one guy.