Clan Aka Is Recruiting.

UnknownUnknown Join Date: 2002-06-12 Member: 759Members
Clan AkA is accepting new members for its Team Fortress Classic, Team Fortress Classic Sniper, Counter-Strike, and Natural-Selection factions. I am the leader of the Natural-Selection faction. My plans for AkA NS are below in the quote.

Our URL is www.clan-aka.com
We currently have two servers. One is for TFC and the other is for CS (IPs in my sig). Hopefully, a Dedicated NS server will be coming shortly (Mid-Summer at most. We have a NS server currently, but it can only stay up for about an hour a week since its running off of a clanmate's computer.).

The requirements below are pretty much the same for all of the factions, except for the parts having to do with NS. Also, on another note, I am a novice mapper, so I can create pretty basic maps to practice certain ablities on.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I plan on making AkA NS mostly Kharaa (alien). My main reasons are because there are so many marine clans and very little alien clans. Also, aliens working as a TEAM are almost unstoppable.

My requirements for joining AkA NS are as follows.

#1 You MUST be a team player. If you cannot be quiet when told or follow orders, don't even THINK about joining AkA NS let alone AkA.

#2 You must be a pretty good skulk. (Can take out about 2-3 marines before getting blasted)

#3 You will have a better chance of joining if you know the maps almost by heart.

#4 NO CUSTOM MODELS! Custom models will not be allowed in AkA NS. Most leagues will have servers with Model locks on and we cannot have someone not being able to join because of not having the default models. (I have the default models if you need them. Or you can download the server patches for them.)

#5 A good computer and connection would help.

#6 We don't need gorges, sorry. So if your only good at gorge, try to get better at something else then come here again.

#7 Good Lerks are also being looked for. A good Lerk is able to use bite while diving at a marine and then killing him/her without getting killed yourself.

My e-mail is Gotenks1986@yahoo.com
My AIM/AOL is SUFUnknown. (Soon to change and you might not beable to see me.  I usually have everyone not on my B/L blocked.)

Thats it! Good Luck!

<span style='color:red'>Note: We are not going to join a league until I get at least 9 active members and one or two months after v1.1 (The first Client-Side Update) is released.  I don't want to have to deal with the rushing strats of the v1.0x marines.</span><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->