I Need A Bit Help With Credits!

Cpl_WiderCpl_Wider Join Date: 2003-03-21 Member: 14747Members
As most of you have seen ive been posting pictures on some of the reskins ive done for marines- player models and some buildings.
However dalarosa wants me to send him a readme with full credits listing before he will host them files. He already got the files, so they will be available as soon as i get this done.
I need some help, cause i dont know who did all the models.
Ive reskinned the following models and need to know who made them or converted them.
The hudson high poly model. I think its a hack of an model taken from avp 2. I need to know who did it however.
The helmetless version of the same model (had a starship troopers skin on it when i reskinned it)
And the third model is the marine that i downloaded from dahpisto's site with welder animations.

The buildings i reskinned are the ones in "therougeknights" pack.

any help with this would be greatly appriciated.
Thank you.

Comments

• KuBaNKuBaN Join Date: 2002-11-16 Member: 8979Members, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--Cpl.Wider+Apr 14 2003, 05:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Cpl.Wider @ Apr 14 2003, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The hudson high poly model <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I'm guessing Pvt. Hudson?
  • MausMaus Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5599Members
    The Hudson high-poly one was done by =DD=Wolf Kahler. However, I think it's a hack of the converted AvP2 marine. Not sure who did the conversion - maybe Daphisto.
  • NottinghamNottingham Join Date: 2002-11-26 Member: 10002Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Souris+Apr 14 2003, 06:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Souris @ Apr 14 2003, 06:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The Hudson high-poly one was done by =DD=Wolf Kahler. However, I think it's a hack of the converted AvP2 marine. Not sure who did the conversion - maybe Daphisto. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    Jupp. It's AVP 2 hacks. So dont forget to give the AVP2 development team credits