Chrono Trigger Fans?

VashVash Join Date: 2002-11-12 Member: 8333Members
<div class="IPBDescription">r3j0ic3!</div> 3 days ago, on April 5th, there was some sort of game/anime convention. I didn't really read much as to where, but at said convention/expo thing, they showed a 15 minute Chrono Trigger anime thing. No, it wasn't one of the scenes from the PSX remake. It's a little funny thing about a Nu and one of those little Spekkio guys at the Millenial Fair. They get into a fight with Gato (named 'Gonzalez' in the JP version) and have a race with Johnny.

You can download it from animesuki.com, but you have to get this odd program called BitTorrent. It's only about 100MB. I'd suggest it for CT and anime fans alike...though I really wish there was an anime following the actual story of Chrono Trigger.

Comments

• InfinitumInfinitum Anime Encyclopedia Join Date: 2002-08-08 Member: 1111Members, Constellation
    The original Chrono Trigger OVA could be purchased a few years ago through a mail in order form when you bought the remake of Chrono Trigger on the PSX. Due to poor sales it never saw the light of day in the main stream market.

Thank your lucky stars that it's been picked up by a fansub group.

You may also like to note that it doesn't have much to do with the original cast members of Chrono Trigger (Or so I'm told)
  • NetherNether Join Date: 2003-01-21 Member: 12530Members
    I went throught CT again few months ago on a snes emulator, brought back some nice memories :/
  • airyKairyK Join Date: 2002-12-19 Member: 11126Members
    Chronotrigger has to be my favorite rpg ive played through ever. even though i never owned a snes or psx i played it on an emulater all the way.....i had a sega genesis and then n64 8 (