Strange Compiling Problem

UnleetUnleet Join Date: 2002-10-29 Member: 1715Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Can anyone help me with this?</div> When I try to compile my model with the new Jetpack model I get this error:

"cannot find bone Bip01 L Toe0 for bbox"

Now the bone is there and it's named correctly, I even checked the smd in word to make sure it was exported. The really strange thing is that I can take my normal model (which compiles without any problems) and rename it to the jetpack model and I'll get the error even though nothing was changed except the name.

The NS JP model works as does a few of the custom ones but for some reason it doesn't like mine. I have no clue why this is happening. Anyone have any advice?

Comments

• MausMaus Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 5599Members
    This is a less-than-perfect way around it, but try simply deleting the line of the .qc it refers to. I had a similar error with my Halo model and that fixed it.
  • JamilJamil Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 4829Members
    I've had this problem when I decompiled one of my player models and tried to recompile it up. The left toe bone has no vertices assigned to it. The foot and toe vertices are 'reassigned' to something else in decompile.

Your problem is more likely that the toe0 L bone has nothing assigned to it.
  • UnleetUnleet Join Date: 2002-10-29 Member: 1715Members
    edited April 2003
    Ahh that did it. Thanks Jamil!