I Care Not For The Outcome Of This Thread...

echsechs Join Date: 2002-12-27 Member: 11568Members, Constellation
I care not for the outcome of this thread...

But why is it lately that Marines tend to rush every **** game with HMG+JP rush...Oh no, they don't secure any hives, all they do, is build as many res towers as possible, then when the aliens do tear some down, the rines rebuild them elsewhere...
Then next we know, we have 3 guys in our main hive with HMG+JP and win the game everytime...And to this, I notice also that more people seem to rush their way in from the Ready Room to be rines and not aliens...Is it because they are too bored of that tactic being used on them over and over again? HMG rush is so easy to pull off...

It's frustrating to see...Because, we play games to win yeah...But where's the fun in that win if no battle was ever fought?

-psygnosis-

Comments

• civman2civman2 Join Date: 2002-11-03 Member: 6116Members, Constellation
    Only because if you don't HMG JP rush, against a decent alien team you will lose.
  • Nemesis_ZeroNemesis_Zero Old European Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 75Members, Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Constellation
    <!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I Care Not For The Outcome Of This Thread...<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Know what? I do.

<span style='color:red'>***Locked.*** </span>
This discussion has been closed.