Hilarious Death

GWARGWAR Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2297Members, Contributor
edited March 2003 in NS General Discussion
<div class="IPBDescription">Skulk Launch</div> i was marine... i was hopping around on the rail in viaduct, a silenced skulk bit me in mid jump.

I went flying straight up, and died when i hit the ground.... lmao....

Comments

• KeyserKeyser Join Date: 2003-02-15 Member: 13591Members
    Well, its a known fact/bug that if you get bit in midair, you get launched a litte bit away, but I never saw someone actually die as they hit the ground.... heh
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    <!--QuoteBegin--Keyser59+Mar 14 2003, 12:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Keyser59 @ Mar 14 2003, 12:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well, its a known fact/bug that if you get bit in midair, you get launched a litte bit away, but I never saw someone actually die as they hit the ground.... heh <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
    It's not a bug, they put it in there for playbalance. There's a thread about this in the S&I forum.