Story time

SmokeMastaSmokeMasta Join Date: 2002-04-13 Member: 430Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Let's make our own story</div>the purpose of this is to make our own story each of us can only write 5 lines for the story.
And it must be a good story so no stupid story addons or any other lame things.
this does not mean it have to be realy serieus jokes are allowed

I was laying in my bunk when suddenly the top bunk crashed down on me and broke my leg.
when the medics where about to fix me up the transport crashed.
everybody was dead and i was miles away from the nearest base in uncharted lands.
There could be aliens but that is not my worst problem the medics didn't fix my leg.
I kicked a few times against the corpse of the dead medic. TAKE THAT STUPID F..K!

Comments

• coilcoil Amateur pirate. Professional monkey. All pance. Join Date: 2002-04-12 Member: 424Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Of course, kicking anything with a broken leg tends to be quite painful, and I limped away cursing the medic's parents and siblings.  Hauling myself through the broken ship, I finally reached med-bay and set up a rough splint.  Then I found a crutch.

Next stop... the bridge, to radio for help, or the armory to get some firepower to protect my sorry @$$?  Night was fast approaching, and the powered-down ship was already disappearing into the ominous shadows.
  • SentrySteveSentrySteve .txt Join Date: 2002-03-09 Member: 290Members, Constellation
    this looks familiar...
  • SmokeMastaSmokeMasta Join Date: 2002-04-13 Member: 430Members
    I walked to the elevator that is going to that goes to the bridge.
    I pressed the button and waited...nothing there.
    After a few minutes of welding the door was open.
    I saw that the Elevator was gone, Time to clib thru the shaft.
    After the first 10 units i noticed that clibing would take a long time i braced myself and i continued
  • XTS_HighlanderXTS_Highlander Join Date: 2002-04-13 Member: 429Members
    Of course climbing is extremely difficult when your leg is broken, so it took considerable time.  As I inexorably made my way up the elevator shaft, I gradually became aware of a faint, almost inaudible tapping noise.  I paused for a moment, plunging the forbidding shaft into complete, suffocating silence.  My heart beat loudly in my own ears as I waited for a reiteration of that strange noise.  Tap-tap-tap, SQEEKA SQUOO!!  I yelled in terror as what appeared to be a human skull jumped out of the shadows towards me, landing on my helmet.  In my panic I thrashed away madly at the creature, trying to get it away from me.  In my blind and feral panic I forgot my situation.  My fingers let go of the cable, and I began to fall.
  • FamFam Diaper-Wearing Dog On A Ball Join Date: 2002-02-17 Member: 222Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    Then I fell.
    I fell some more.
    I saw a small dog with a fluffy tail just before I landed, which caused me to fly.
    I realised I was flying, thought too hard and started falling again.

I landed on a heap of old threads that both did the same thing as this thread, annoyed everyone and also caused a huge war about post counts.
  • TzarconTzarcon Join Date: 2002-02-28 Member: 259Members
    but the heap of threads was soft and coushined my fall. I looked back up the shaft. Knowing it would be impossible for me to climb the shaft with my leg in the condition it was currently in. I would have to find another way to the bridge.

I turned around and limped down the hall. To my left I notcied a small sign reading "ventilation access"
  • XTS_HighlanderXTS_Highlander Join Date: 2002-04-13 Member: 429Members
    <!--QuoteBegin--Fam+May 16 2002,17:28--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (Fam @ May 16 2002,17:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Then I fell.
    I fell some more.
    I saw a small dog with a fluffy tail just before I landed, which caused me to fly.
    I realised I was flying, thought too hard and started falling again.

I landed on a heap of old threads that both did the same thing as this thread, annoyed everyone and also caused a huge war about post counts.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    hey hey HEY!  Go sit in the corner MR. NEGATIVITY!!
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I opened the vent shaft, and piles of old threads just like this flowed out and crushed me, breaking my other leg. Man, see what this posts do to you? They HURT! After I slapped a splint onto my other leg, I began to do chinups, up the ventilation shaft, when a shadow dropped down towards me...
    the shadow was infact none other than perry como standing up top waiting for me. He held is hand out for me. I grabbed it with what little strength I had left, and he pulled me up top. I looked around the room. The bridge! I had arrived at least. I noticed the rest of perry como's band on the other side of the room, ready to play.
    They broke out into a song, and my legs magically healed. I stood up and rejoiced by singing along with perry. We sang together for hours and hours on end. All of a sudden, I heard a beeping noise over the radio, signifying an incoming transmission...
  • SmokeMastaSmokeMasta Join Date: 2002-04-13 Member: 430Members
    It was the admiral, A good private i see u found the
    perry como emergency kit. Be carfull with it Perry Como is lethal. I shuteddown the connection. and continued dancing to Perry's beat...
    The alarms sounded. The Vox alerted us of an unwanted visitor.
    "Warning, alien presence detected"
    I scrambled for a weapon. Spotting an emergency weapon kit under the table, I broke the glass and grabbed two LMGs. I threw one over to Perry.
    "Let's kick some alien ###, perry."