Per Gorge/team Offense Tower Limit?

BergerBerger Join Date: 2002-11-16 Member: 8945Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">Never seen this before. . .</div> I was playing today, on bast. We were fooling around somewhat, and so we had three gorges at once. We got the second hive up, and immediately started to defend the two hive locations. I blocked the entrances to Engine Room, and two of the ones into Refinery, and then moved on to help take Feedwater.

So, I got to Feedwater and was healing and webbing my fat little alien but off, and then tried to build an offense tower. It played the alien 'error' noise, and the tower wouldn't place. I looked around after we took the hive, and there were no towers in the area. I knew there was some type of offense tower limit, but thought it was something on the lines of 8 per named location. Has this changed? Anyone know what was going on?

Comments

• TyphonTyphon Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 1899Members
    Someone might have built up underwater in feed. That would explain why you didnt notice any in the area but still couldn't build.

Or you just couldn't place on the surface you were trying to place on, that happens sometimes if your on a slope.